Terms & Conditions
GAP Free Terms
- The Scale and Clean does not include a second visit for the treatment, the use of deep clean, periodontal charting
- OPG’s and Lateral Ceph’s are not covered under the Gap Free Treatment that we provide, unless the dentist states otherwise
- This package is available once in a six month period
- Health Fund cards must be present on day of treatment or full price will have to be paid and patient will have to claim for themselves
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
- While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
- Epsom Dental Care and those participating in the event make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
- Epsom Dental Care is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
- By purchasing this service you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
- The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
- You agree that Epsom Dental Care, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered at the Event.
- You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service.You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Epsom Dental Care, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
- Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. Epsom Dental Care, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
Child Dental Benefits Schedule provides dental services, including dental exams, dental X-rays, professional scale and clean, fissure sealants, tooth-coloured fillings, root canal treatment, and tooth removal procedures.
The benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental services and can’t be used for services provided in a hospital.
Take advantage of the $1,026 benefit to pay for your child’s dental services for 2 years.
If the funds aren’t fully used up during the first year, you can still use them for the next year.
After the 2nd year, any outstanding balance will not be carried to the next year.
Website design by DME