Top 8 Ideas for Easter at Home from Epsom Dental Care
Easter can be a challenging time for your teeth – with egg-shaped chocolate lurking around every corner.
Sugar is one of the primary causes of tooth decay, and unfortunately, most Easter eggs are packed full of it.
We have a few tips up our sleeves to help minimise its damage this Easter.
Here are some ideas to keep Easter alive at home. Better hop to it!
- Decorate eggs
- Have an indoor Easter egg hunt
- Do Easter-themed arts and crafts
- Watch Easter-themed movies
- Dress up! Wear your Sunday best
- Cook an Easter meal
- Whip up some Easter-themed snacks
- See your family and friends virtually
The Easter celebrations may not resemble those from years past, but at Epsom Dental Care, we believe it can still be an opportunity to do special things with the people you treasure the most.
Oral Health Care Tips at Home
Our oral health should be our number one priority especially during Easter.
Don’t forget the simple daily habits that will help you keep a healthy mouth.
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily.
- Clean between your teeth daily using interdental brushes or floss, and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Limit your sugary foods and drinks intake.
For URGENT dental emergencies, do not hesitate to call your Belmont WA dentist on (08) 9478 2349.
We are located at 5/132 Epsom Ave in Belmont WA.